The Frat – Shake It Loose 7 inch EP
* Great 80s electro pop with a funky approach
* Made for fans of Harold Faltermayer, Ray Parker Jr.
* Mastermind Jeffrey Singleton was the main composer for O. T. Sykes 1981 LP „First love“
* First pressing on Airwood Records from 1988 is sacredly rare
* Only a handful known copies have survived
* Excellent sound and performance by high class professional musicians
* Fully licensed
* Remastered audio
* Ultimate collectors item for fans of mid to late 80s funky electro pop
- Album Description
- Additional information
Limited edition of 250 copies! The Frat (aka The Frat Band, Autofrat) was a short lived electro funk outfit under the leadership of songwriter and producer Jeffrey Singleton. Jeffrey is best known as producer/writer on the excellent O.T. Sykes – First Love LP from 1981. Little is known about his own group apart from the band containing members Joe White, Ted White, Brigette Travis, Hugh Gray, Carlett Martin, Robert Singleton and Joey White. Only a few hands full of original copies of this excellent 7″ single are known to have survived which makes this re-issue a true and most welcome feast for funk, boogie and electro fans. The music is licensed directly from original owner Jeffrey Singleton and is deliciously remastered from the best possible sources available.