Charleston Grotto – Raw Sewage
* Late 70s underground album with a unique approach
* Funk, punk, soul, surf and garage rock get merged into another as if this was always the case
* Recorded in 1976 / 1977 but stayed unreleased until 2018
* A legendary yet long lost sacred gem for adventurous listeners
* The targeted audience might love Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart, early Police, later Clash, Iggy Pop and the likes
* Skilled songwriting results in an utterly catchy album
* Excellent sound and performance by high class...